|Using our hands to do God’s work…
This program provides an opportunity for women and men, responding to God’s call, to share their gifts, their talents and their energy in ministry with others.
- be at least 20 years of age
- strive to live Gospel values
- possess a specific trade, profession or skills
- have the flexibility to live an immersion experience in another culture
- be free and able to respond to specific needs
- journey with an SNJM during a time of preparation and evaluation of the experience
|Janet Zonneveld and husband, Chris Roe, with their two children in El Salvador.
Volunteers will be sent where there is a need, either at home or abroad, preferably with the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary in
- Manitoba, Canada, - Artbeat Studio, Holy Names House of Peace
- Mississippi, U.S.A. - Durocher House
- Washington, U.S.A. - Heritage College
- Seattle, U.S.A. - Inter Community Peace and Justice Centre
Reaching out and touching those in need with God’s love.
For further information, contact Volunteer Coordinator, Sr. Johanna Jonker at firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Mary’s Academy girls in Yakima with SNJM Sisters.